Support to reach your full potential
Life can be tough sometimes – if you hit a rough patch, asking for help is a smart thing to do.
Our experienced psychologists offer individual, group and family therapy. We also assess behavioural concerns and provide support for behaviour issues.
Our psychological services for adults and children can help you to:
- Overcome relationship difficulties
- Manage depression and anxiety
- Learn social skills to reduce isolation
- Manage emotional responses to trauma or bereavement
- Manage personal and work-related stress
- Be included within your school community.
We offer services in cities as well as rural communities in New South Wales including Sydney, Newcastle, Maitland, Dubbo, Tamworth, Upper Hunter and Central Coast.
Need someone to talk to? Contact Challenge Therapeutic Services.
Challenge Therapeutic Services is a registered NDIS and Medicare provider. To find out whether you can get a Medicare rebate, talk to your doctor about arranging a Mental Health Care Plan.
read moreshow less