NDIS Plan Management
What is NDIS Plan Management?
Sometimes your NDIS Plan can be difficult to understand and manage. A Plan Manager can help you look after your funding and ensure that it’s managed correctly.
Your NDIS Plan is designed to include funding for supports that are tailored to your specific needs and goals. Plan Management is a service included in NDIS funding packages that ensures participants are kept informed on where their funding is goings, and assisting them to develop the skills to be able to undertake plan management tasks themselves.
How Will a Challenge Plan Manager Help Me?
Plan Managers help in several different ways, including:
- Managing your providers and paperwork
- Processing payments and invoicing
- Understanding your needs and goals
- Helping you maintain choice and control of where your funding goes
- Teaching you budgeting skills