Support To Reach Your Full Potential
Our Allied Health team can assist you to remove barriers and reach your full potential.
Our team of qualified and experienced Allied Health practitioners provide therapeutic and behaviour support services for families, children and adults.
Why Choose Challenge?
We pride ourselves on our diverse range of allied health services and skills. Our holistic approach to allied health services can help you to:
- Build and improve relationships
- Improve self-esteem and confidence
- Learn social skills to reduce isolation
- Manage mental health, such as depression and anxiety
- Manage emotional responses to trauma or bereavement
- Address behavioural concerns and provide
behaviour support plans
- Become better connected to your community
- Better manage activities of daily life
- Need someone to talk to or know someone that might benefit from our range of therapeutic supports? Contact Challenge Allied Health
Curious about fostering for permanency?
"Fostering for permanency: Giving children and young people a safe home for life"
Learn effective tools to help with your child's behaviour
"10 Ways to Help Children With Challenging Behaviour"
We offer services in cities as well as rural communities in New South Wales from Sydney to Narrabri, including Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle, Maitland, Tamworth, and the Upper Hunter.