- This event has passed.
Brisbane Disability Expo
October 13 @ 10:00 am - October 14 @ 4:00 pm
The Brisbane Disability Expo is back for 2023!
Royal International Convention Centre (Royal ICC)
Friday 13th & Saturday 14th October 2023
People with Disability are embracing My Future, My Choice as a way to control how they want to live their lives now and plan for the future.
The Brisbane Disability Expo brings together a wide range of products and services to help people live their best life, including government and advocacy organisation, aids and equipment providers, financial and legal services, education, training and employment providers, social and leisure options, transport and vehicles, health and medical products and services, allied health professionals and support services, including in-home care providers
The expo will also feature a range of informative and interactive presentations delivered by industry experts, all-abilities adult and children’s entertainment, and food vendors.
The expo features:
- FREE ENTRY
- 100+ exhibiting service and product providers from a variety of categories
- Presentations and speakers from Government agencies and disability organisations
- Kids entertainment and live all-ability performances
- Cafe and break out rooms
There are a range of exhibitors including:
- Government and advocacy organisation
- Aids and equipment providers
- Financial and legal services
- Education, training and employment providers
- Social and leisure options
- Transport and vehicles
- Health and medical products and services
- Allied health professionals
- Support services including in home care providers
Visit website for more information: https://brisbanedisabilityexpo.com.au/