Date: Thursday March 5 2020
Location: , Gunnedah
- Please be punctual. It is a 9am start
- This event is designed for people with a disability living in regional NSW aged 16 years and over.
- Please be aware that media will be present on the day. Photographs and video footage will be taken on the day also and may be used in the promotion of this event.
- NO nominations or changes will be accepted on the day. Positions are limited.
- Novelty events are for Non swimmers only - assistance allowed.
- If a participant requires assistance in or out of the pool it is the responsibility of their support worker to support them.
- Participants/competitors must be supervised at all times
- Please use Eight Division Memorial Avenue (rear) entrance to the indoor pool.
- All commercial signage on display will be limited to sponsors.
- This is a smoke free event.
- Biscuits, tea, coffee, cordial and water will be supplied for morning tea and will be available throughout the day.
- Lunch will be a sausage sandwich, coleslaw, onion and a bread roll with drinks provided.
- Special dietary requirements will need to make own arrangements e.g. B.Y.O.