Date: Saturday June 23 2018
Time: 10:30am – 12:30pm
Location: F45, Unit 2/15 Arnott Road, Edgeworth, NSW, 2285
Improve your fitness, meet other young people & have fun!
Newcastle Connexions is holding a fitness open day at F45 Edgeworth on the 23rd of June at 10:30am. Our Trainer Paulo will put you though a workout customized to your ability. Being fit is a great thing to strive for!
- Improve your fitness and learn about the benefits of exercise
- Learn to how to use equipment safely, such as weights and ropes
- Learn how to do specific exercises properly and improve your technique
- Have fun and meet other young people
What to bring: gym clothing, enclosed Shoes, water bottle
RSVP: to Jonathan Daley on 0407 367 434
- We have awesome support workers that will run activities and support you to learn new skills and become more independent
- Support is NDIS funded (if you do not have an NDIS plan we can support you to get a plan)
- You will be charged in line with the NDIS price guide
- Activities are based out in the community at various locations (not centre based)
Address: F45, Unit 2/15 Arnott Road Edgeworth NSW 2285