Date: Tuesday February 19 2019
Time: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Location: The Place Frederick St, Charlestown, NSW, 2290
Learn to plan a meal, shop to a budget and safely cook healthy meals.
- Understand different food groups and how to make healthy choices
- Read and learn recipes
- Organise a menu and shopping list and shop for ingredients
- Prepare and cook tasty meals
- Wash up and clean up the kitchen
- Create your own recipe book
Activity fee: $10 - $15
- We have awesome support workers that will run activities and support you to learn new skills and become more independent.
- Support is NDIS funded (if you do not have an NDIS plan we can support you to get a plan)
- You will be charged in line with the NDIS price guide (generally core supports funding will be used)
- Activities are based out in the community at various locations (not centre based)
- Contact us to sign up or for more information
To register your interest please complete the form below or contact 1800 679 129.