Accommodation Vacancy in Hillvue Female Supported Accommodation
- New home in a brand new subdivision
- Safe residential area
- Vehicle attached to home for access to activities
- Modern and quality inclusions
About the Home
This new home is recently completed on a level-ground block in a quiet cul-de-sac located in a new subdivision in Hillvue, Tamworth.
The home features the following;
- Covered rear entertaining area
- Spacious and private media room or formal lounge
- Beautiful new kitchen with quality appliances and stone counter tops
- Enormous stone island bench with abundant storage
- Cleverly selected colour palette promotes a calm, clean living space
- Master with walk-in robe, ensuite with quality finishes
- Large central main bathroom with bath, separate toilet, large laundry
- Full size double lock-up garage
About the Vacancy
The open vacancy will best suit a female aged 30 – 50 years old.
About the area
Hillvue is a suburb of Tamworth, New South Wales, Australia. It is a largely popular residential area of Tamworth and is located in South Tamworth.
The longyard shopping area, the Golden Guitar, Roll of Renown, Country Music Centre and the Tamworth Regional Entertainment Centre are all located in Hillvue.
Support and funding
Challenge provides 24/7 support staff, including sleepover support. Our staff are committed to providing our residents with a high level of support to develop and build life skills including budgeting, shopping, cooking, self-care, maintaining your living environment and social skills. All residents are encouraged to be active in the local community.
Residents can be NDIS or self-funded. Our fees include rent, food, utilities, home maintenance, internet access, basic Foxtel, communal appliances and communal area furniture.