Spare Hands Pack’n’Mail
Looking for employment for people with a disability?
At Spare Hands Pack’n’Mail, we employ people with a disability to assist with the mailing of:
- Hard copies of monthly account statements and invoices
- Monthly membership magazines, renewals, registrations and newsletters
- Sale catalogues
- Specials and advertising material.
As part of the job you will learn how to:
- Collate, package, and label documents and parcels for dispatch
- Package and label stock for display
- Pack products into sample bags for special events
- Pack staff product kits for annual events
- Cover books with contact
- Work as part of a team.
The Spare Hands Pack’n’Mail team
We have been operating since 1996 and employ 21 adults with a disability.
Monday to Thursday: 8am to 4pm
Friday: 8am to 2pm